AVAILABLE POSITIONS Learning and Development Intern
**This is a summer remote internship. All candidates in all locations can apply**
At Zynga, we connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. We innovate for our players through in-game experiences, for employees through our culture and for our communities through engagement, investment and service. We take pride in making games that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
This pride and commitment extends to the hardworking teams that make Zynga an incredible company and the best place to build your career. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and this commitment gives our team members equal opportunity to thrive.
Reporting into the Manager of Learning and Development, we are looking for a summer intern to help build-up and roll-out our new Learning Management System (LMS).
- Partner with the Learning & Development (L&D) Global Project Team to develop Zynga’s new LMS
- Transfer content from existing LMS platform to new system. Help curate and/or identify new content where needed
- Assist with rolling out Learning Communities for each portal (and/or as needed)
- Support Manager of L&D with developing workshops on how leaders and admins can leverage LMS
Other Job Duties
- Suggest creative ways to evolve and improve all of our L&D programs, in terms of both process/efficiency, content, and experience
- Partner with the Internal Communications to create internal messaging and brand awareness to encourage learning across Zynga
- Partner on special projects for company as directed by L&D Manager
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program is preferred, but not required
- Adobe Suite Experience
- Ability to perform with autonomy
- Web design experience is a plus, but not required
- Good time-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills exhibited at all levels within an organization
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Internships, Accelerators & New Grads
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Part-Time