AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead SDET
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our Racing Studio – responsible for the CSR Racing franchise and the #1 Racing Game on Mobile CSR2 – is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. Based across three locations – London, Birmingham and Bangalore – the team loves welcoming diverse, humble, straightforward and ambitious talent, aspiring for award-winning excellence. People who want to find a place where they will be supported and encouraged to do the best work of their career
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
This is an excellent opportunity Lead SDET to join our Racing team and pave the way in the gaming world for a more agile shift left approach.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The strategy, design and implementation and improvement of the automation framework
- Assessment of what automation is currently in place and design a phased approach for implementing further automation
- This will encompass UI, API’s and Services through to BVT (Build Verification Testing), Performance and then overall regression packs.
- Coach and Mentor your team to utilize the automation frameworks
- Create automated reports for pass/fail rates, reliability etc.
- An SME and point of contact for automation within your team
- Responsible for enabling shift-left testing approaches
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience as a SDET/Technical QA Lead or similar role
- Built at least 2 frameworks from inception or heavily involved in the creation and implementation of the framework
- A pro-active self-starter, excellent teammate and works well with others
- A technical skillset and an ability to learn quickly
- Able to review and analyse system requirements and understand technical architecture
- An understanding of coding in at least one language i.e. C, C++, C#
- Experience in integrating automation with build pipelines
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Ideally experience with Unreal/Unity or other gaming engines
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time