AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Product Marketing Manager – Star Wars
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular games that are played by people around the world every single day. To date, more than 1 billion people have played our games including Empires & Puzzles, Toon Blast, FarmVille, Words With Friends, Zynga Poker, Merge Dragons, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Working with NaturalMotion Games, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As the Lead Product Marketing Manager, you will head up the marketing team for the first new Star Wars title from NaturalMotion, the recently announced Star Wars™: Hunters.
You’ll be responsible for identifying the game’s target market, developing the brand positioning and delivering the go-to-market plan for the upcoming launch and its future content releases thereafter.
You’ll partner with Consumer Insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of strategies, plans and leading the execution of integrated marketing plans
- Analyse performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimisation, and regularly iterate to improve performance
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Partner with LucasFilm on approvals and co-marketing opportunities
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce outstanding creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
- Work closely with the game development teams and studio leadership to define feature development and the messaging and marketing of all key features
- Lead a marketing team focused on the following channels: social, email marketing, notification optimisation, video and art production and product marketing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A passion for mobile / video games
- Shown experience in free-to-play game marketing with a strong background of success and results across multiple game projects
- Experience of launching blockbuster titles and working on live games as a service
- Understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetizing key product indicators
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- People management experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time