AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Product Marketing Manager
Lead Product Marketing Manager
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
We have an exciting opportunity within our growth marketing team for a data-driven, creative & analytical lead. This role is based at Zynga’s Bangalore Studio, renowned for making games that wow our players. Zynga India was named as Great Place to Work in 2022.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
As the Lead Product Marketing Manager, you will head up the marketing team for the Farmville franchise and lead the growth of Farmville 3 Animals, Zynga’s latest launch in the Farmville franchise.
You’ll be responsible for identifying the game’s target market, developing the brand positioning, and delivering the go-to-market plan for the new Geos and expansion in the current markets. You will also plan on future content releases along with the game team for live operations.
You’ll partner with consumer insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of strategies, plans and leading the execution of integrated marketing plans for our Farmville franchise
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to improve performance
- Develop, manage, and execute best in-class ASO strategies. Creation, maintenance and optimisation of all elements of our app store presence which includes text, asset and keyword definition and improvements working with internal and external resources.
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce outstanding creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
- Lead a marketing team focused on the following channels: Social, Email marketing, Notification optimization, Video and art production and product marketing.
- Have a deep knowledge of their games and the various competitors in the space, analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of the competitor products, as well as identifying potential opportunities to share with the game teams.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Understanding of free-to-play KPIs around acquisition, retention and monetization and A/B testing.
- Strong understanding of ASO and organic growth strategies with success in executing growth in App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store (Android).
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Shown experience in free-to-play game marketing with a strong background of success and results across multiple game projects
- People management experience
- Passion for mobile games
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212496
Select Your Country of Residence