AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Product Manager – Star Wars IP
NaturalMotion’s Action Strategy Group (ASG) is a BAFTA-nominated team developing an exciting new Star Wars™ game, running live operations on Dawn of Titans and developing a third unannounced game, all from our London studio.
We are a tight-knit team, with a sociable culture and a strong team identity whilst being able to experience all the benefits that come from being part of NaturalMotion and Zynga. The team crafts world-leading, mid-core games on a foundation of trust and camaraderie.
In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for an outstanding Lead Product Manager to join the team and help craft Zynga’s next blockbuster games. You will use a combination of analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and build outstanding experiences that will impact our players’ lives. You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective whilst growing in a fast-paced environment.
- As part of the ASG leadership team, define and drive the game’s business strategy to build a robust product roadmap for development and post-launch live operations.
- Lead and manage a team of high caliber Product Managers, supporting their career development, and improving their impact through coaching and process improvements.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Design, Art, Programming & Analytics) to design, scope and implement core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively inflect metrics.
- Drive user and competitive research, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis and an understanding of the market.
- Effectively champion product vision & strategy, supervise product progression through completion of milestones and partner with other parts of the organization including Central Analytics, Consumer Insights and Product Marketing.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of meaningful dashboards and reports.
- Be a player champion!
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in free-to-play game development with a proven track record in managing live operations, balancing in-game economies and leading PM teams
- Previous experience with new game development from concept stage through to worldwide launch
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Experienced at articulating product vision, driving team-wide and studio-wide alignment and evangelising the vision to key team members
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of mid-core/action-strategy/RPG genres
- STEM graduates, MBA preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time