AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Product Manager, Hit it Rich! Slots
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110316
Join us in our mission to connect the world through games and to delight consumers with exhilarating social gaming experiences! Zynga is looking for a dedicated and passionate Lead Product Manager who can own projects, drive results and directly impact business performance of large-scale games. As Lead Product Manager, you will work closely with a cross functional group to write product specifications, drive features from inception through launch and demonstrate an excellence in analytics, with a solid understanding of all core metrics and relying on data to make decisions.
- Lead major initiatives and special projects.
- Define strategy for focus areas which drive business outcomes.
- Own and independently write clear, detailed and thorough specifications for features or products.
- Relentlessly deconstruct features/mechanics across the competitive landscape. Apply takeaways to feature designs.
- Manage deadlines by making appropriate trade-offs and developing action plans in light of changing priorities, constraints, and team member skills.
- Expertise in core and domain specific metrics. Derive insights from independently formulated and non-obvious analyses.
- Ensure cross-functional groups communicate optimally. Present to senior executives, adjusting communication style as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to anticipate consumer needs, building them into product requirements. Lead partner efforts (Marketing, Customer Service, etc) to ensure quality experiences.
- Capable of facilitating effective cross-functional group communications.
- Strength in interpreting community feedback into digestible insights for the team and incorporating it into product requirements.
- Enjoys sharing meaningful findings which help other PMs and team members grow.
- Passion for games and crafting fun, compelling and exciting user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $105,000 and $195,000 per Year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence