AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Product Manager, Central Product Management
Zynga Central Product Management is looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our team. Our group is involved in all product management areas for the company from live operations to new IP in addition to serving as consultative partners globally to all our game teams with respect to feature roadmaps and strategic initiatives. We are uniquely organized to interface with every functional area of the company and in terms of scope of participation and diversity of strategic influence, we offer a very special opportunity.
The Lead Product Manager will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create world-class experiences.
The Lead Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measureable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality simulation games for millions.
Zynga’s Lead Product Manager will manage the development of a complex new game spanning multiple feature areas and will be involved in the full game lifecycle from development, launch and live operations.
This will involve writing specs, managing design challenges and promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Lead Product Manager will help drive the overall research strategy – collecting and analyzing player behavior data, incorporating competitive analysis, and ensuring that product decisions are based on such in-depth research. Working within a product team, the Lead Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
Lastly, the Lead Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing, user acquisition and central analytics throughout their product’s life-cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management in consumer web, mobile or game development is required
- Ability to create wireframes, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live web or mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time