AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Product Manager
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Lead Product Manager to run live operations on Words With Friends.
Equipped with player data, the Lead Product Manager will have the freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, building high-quality social experiences for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
- Build a comprehensive, detailed live operations strategy and roadmap that aligns with the overarching Words With Friends product vision
- Lead a team of Product Managers in executing the live operations roadmap to drive positive business outcomes
- Analyze important metrics and player feedback on a real-time basis to understand player trends and behavior
- Create engaging game mechanics and core game loops and manage the full game life cycle, from writing specifications to working with cross-functional teams, to see their release
- Lead all aspects of the implementation of limited-time events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing, and execution)
- Coordinate in-game communication to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to players
- Design tools and techniques, in partnership with the engineering team, to automate live events and offers for players
- Collaborate with Acquisition, Insight, Marketing, and Partnership teams to support business goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations, or analytics
- Proven track record of developing or improving features for a live, free-to-play mobile game
- Experience managing and mentoring product managers preferred but not required
- Able to create and design experiences that shape positive player behavior
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling, and engaging player experiences
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers Type: Full-Time