AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer – Web3
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Other, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_109096
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for a best-in-class Lead Producer to join the Zynga Web3 Gaming (ZW3) organization.
We are looking for a motivated, and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and handle our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication and critical thinking skills and have a consistent track record in the management of both internal team members and external outsourcing partners.
This position will keep a clear line of communication with leadership and manage a production team, creating and maintaining task lists and scheduling information. An essential part of this role is to oversee and streamline the communication and management of key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns, and features to the overall business unit.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our development and content creation performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing, and enabling business leaders. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team of web3 gaming innovators.
- Works in partnership with production and vertical leads to oversee the production schedule of the development team
- Liaises directly with the game’s development / production team to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team, including milestones and deliverables
- Implements project tracking through various tools, documents and scope management processes
- Foster collaboration and teamwork, act as a mentor to production and grow talent capabilities
- Proactively identifies risks associated with meeting licensor submission and release milestones; ensures necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties that could impede progress or compromise achievement scheduled milestones
- Manages and continues to improve the production process
- Communicates regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met and remove impediments so team members can get their job done
- Serves as an internal game critic, and provides feedback to key stakeholders as occasions arise
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer within game development production. Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle
- Must be a critical thinker, able to understand complex challenges and come up with logical solutions that get adopted by others
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication, and management skills.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development with hard deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Experience working in a fast pace environment, communicating cross functionally to multidisciplinary teams
- Must be a self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Previous experience in Web3 a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $105,000 and $160,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence