AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer -Star Wars
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for its next outstanding Lead Producer to join the Star Wars: Hunters team.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to help lead and drive project management standard methodologies and processes: Focusing on HOW our games are made!
Under the direction of the Executive Producer, our Lead Producers are directly responsible for driving multiple teams to complete specific project goals. They work closely with leaders in other crafts to ensure the development team has the vital understanding of high-level business goals, and the means with which to complete them.
The right person for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. They will have broad experience in solving complex problems, influencing others, and enabling teams to succeed with excellent organization and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with a proven track record in management of cross-discipline development teams.
- As a Lead Producer, you will drive success for a core area of our game, leading multiple teams. Joining a cross-craft leadership team, you'll be responsible for building, defining and driving execution of a roadmap with input from your peers.
- Project management skills you will need to use every day
- Report progress weekly, coordinate risks and mitigations and enthusiastically work to remove blocker
- Handle resolution of complex dependencies and obstacles across the team, working with other lead producers to ensure project priorities are achieved
- Identify process problems and collaborate with leadership to motivate change that improves both quality and transparency
- Project road mapping, backlog refinement, sprint planning & reviews, retrospectives, dependency management
- Day-to-day team management, helping your team to remain focused and actively working on their tasks
- Agile development using methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban etc.
- Working with external teams including outsource vendors, licensors and publisher teams
- Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Miro, Google/Office suite of tools or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
- 7+ years as a producer/project manager with experience across the full development lifecycle from concept to post-launch
- Experience leading large multidisciplinary teams focusing on outstanding organization, communication and team building skills
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development experience with rapid and live development
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a keen attention to detail
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence