AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer – Poker
Zynga, the global leader in the social games, is currently seeking a full-time Lead Producer. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced person to manage scheduling and oversee development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, have excellent communication skills, and demonstrate a proven track record in management within game studios. The position will report to the Executive Producer and work directly with other disciplines on the game team.
The Lead Producer will ensure a clear line of communication with the game’s development team and will create and maintain task lists and scheduling information. An essential part of the production role is the communication of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and feature status to the development team.
Under the direction of the Executive Producer, work will encompass identifying, describing, tracking and reviewing tasks for development team members, and the organization and management of individual, departmental and project-wide scheduling information. Identification of task dependencies, people management, task reviews, weekly reporting and assist in setting daily, weekly, quarterly milestone goals.
- Works in partnership with the Executive Producer and discipline leads to manage the production schedule of the development team
- Liaises directly with the game’s development / production to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team including milestones and deliverables
- Implements project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes
- Assists in overseeing milestones for features and releases
- Manages and continues to improve the production process
- Proactively identifies risks associated with meeting feature and release milestones; ensures necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties which may impede progress or compromise achievement scheduled milestones
- Communicates regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Removes barriers so that team members can get their job done
- Writes internal documentation as necessary
- Serves as an internal game critic, and provides feedback to key stakeholders as occasions arise
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time