AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer – Poker
We are looking for a Lead Producer to join us on the world’s best online poker game: Zynga Poker. Since our launch in 2008, we have set the standard for online social casinos, living up to Zynga’s mission statement: Bring the world together with games.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking, motivated and passionate individual who is accomplished in leading effective game teams. You share our values of determination, trust and excellence, and you celebrate and respect diversity of people and ideas. You advocate for our players and ensure they have an outstanding experience in our games, and you want your work to positively impact tens of millions of people worldwide.
They will also be an all-star organizer who can monitor hundreds of tasks and collaborate with the Executive producer on strategic matters related to realistic status of objectives and the capabilities of the team. Deep understanding of how to support feature creation for a live game is essential.
- Collaborate with Executive Producer and team discipline leads to define and refine the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Coordinate the creation pipelines of multiple features for a live, multi-platform game and/or supervise their deployment into the wild.
- Partner with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high-quality product on time and on budget, while maintaining the team’s health, enthusiasm, and morale.
- Work closely with the team discipline leads, define the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets.
- Guide more junior Production teammates in best practices and mentor them toward greatness.
- Continuous and crystal-clear reporting on status, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Minimum of 7 years production experience with two or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Live support of a high-profile game with continual content and feature roll-out schedules
- Be the definition of excellence for organization, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Remote, US, Remote, Canada, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P210314
Select Your Country of Residence