AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is currently seeking a full-time Lead Producer. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and experienced leader to manage scheduling and lead all aspects of the development processes. Are you highly organized with excellent communication skills, and a proven track record in management for both internal and external studios?
This position will keep a clear line of communication with the game’s development /production team and will build and maintain task lists and schedules for the project. A crucial part of the producer role is the communication of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and updates to the team.
Under the direction of the Executive Producer, work will encompass identifying, describing, tracking and reviewing tasks for development team members, and the organization and management of individual, departmental and project-wide scheduling information. Identification of task dependencies, people management, and task reviews, weekly reporting and assist in setting daily, weekly, quarterly development goals.
- Manage the production schedule of the project.
- Optimize capacity across a project based on team efficiency and velocity.
- Effective leadership of producers providing guidance, support and career growth.
- Ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied.
- Implements project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes.
- Coordinate roadmap planning, execution, review and release of project sprints and live updates.
- Set priorities of action items and lead the communication and alignment with the team.
- Proactively identify dependencies and risks to the project plan and own the solutions to mitigate those risks.
- Define and continually improve the production process.
- Communicate project status regularly with team members and track the status of tasks and ensure goals are met.
- Write and maintain internal documentation.
- Serves as an internal game critic and player advocate providing and collecting feedback with an eye towards making the game the best it can be.
- Champion an open, inclusive and positive work environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- Launch and support of a game or product as a live service
- Demonstrate outstanding organization, communication and leadership skills
- Comfortable switching between the tactical and strategic
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development
- Consistent track record working in rapid development cycles.
- Experience leading multi-discipline teams.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment.
- Promote candid communication of issues with a show and tell approach.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite
Requisition Id: P212458
Select Your Country of Residence