AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer – Hit It Rich
Zynga is looking for a Lead Producer.
The role will enable you to lead/assist game production and live operations of our Mobile game portfolio. You will be actively involved in defining and delivering new and exciting experiences through features and content to our very extensive and committed player base. You will be responsible for creating and executing a roadmap that aligns with the game and the company vision while driving your team to realize the roadmap. The right candidate is someone that loves and lives games, is an expert communicator, an effective project coordinator who has experience managing game development teams and live operations, and a drive to help their team succeed.
- Oversee the production of features, games, and related projects including building roadmaps, handling resourcing across teams, managing priorities, and achieving key product metrics.
- Drive operations for live games, working closely with product, design, art, engineering & marketing teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Work closely with your game team partners to identify improvements in existing processes and/or to craft new processes to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget. You will also manage and drive these process changes across your team or across the organization.
- Passionately articulate the core experience and vision for your features, ensure alignment within your team and help create a fun, engaging and stimulating work environment.
- Care deeply for the player/customer and be their voice in every meeting. You are player-focused and will work closely with partners to ensure that every idea is evaluated through a player lens.
- 7+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles (Mobile or Web), and experience running live operations and solving complex problems for a large scale game.
- Extraordinary team skills with a collaborative work style, and an interest in being hands-on with all game development disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget.
- A passion for games and creating a fun, engaging user experience.
- Good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter attitude, with the ability to multitask.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Remote, US, Remote, Canada, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P209817
Select Your Country of Residence