AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Producer
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for a best-in-class Lead Producer to join the Game of Thrones Slots Casino team. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated and experienced individual to help manage scheduling and handle our development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a consistent track record in management of both internal team members and external outsourcing partners.
This position will keep a clear line of communication with discipline leads and the production team, creating and maintaining task lists and scheduling information. An essential part of the producer role is the communication of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and features to the development / production team.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. You will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing and enabling business leaders. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team.
- Works in partnership with production and discipline leads to manage the production schedule of the development team
- Liaises directly with the game’s development / production team to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team, including milestones and deliverables
- Implements project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes
- Assists in overseeing milestones for content and release tracking
- Proactively identifies risks associated with meeting licensor submission and release milestones; ensures necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties that could impede progress or compromise achievement scheduled milestones
- Manages and continues to improve the production process
- Communicates regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Removes impediments so team members can get their job done
- Writes internal documentation as necessary
- Serves as an internal game critic, and provides feedback to key stakeholders as occasions arise
- Minimum of 5 years production experience with one or more complete development cycles in a production role
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer within game development production. Must have shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle.
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development with hard deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Must be a self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment.
- Previous experience in mobile games or social casino slots is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Carlsbad, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time