AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Game Designer
Zynga is looking for a Lead Game Designer who can help drive the creation of new features on some of Zynga’s top games.
- You Own, drive, and communicate the vision for major design initiatives
- Recruit and train designers for your initiatives.
- Work closely with product managers, producers, engineers, and artists to design and prototype new gameplay and systems.
- Build and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and more efficient for the team.
- Be the advocate of good design practices across the studio.
- Deep understanding of games and what makes them fun, both as gamer and a professional.
- Experience in leading a team of designers.
- 10+ years of professional game development experience as a game designer, experience with system game design.
- Widely played, especially with online and mobile games, with the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, we further value candidates with graduate degrees and/or top tier university pedigree.
What we offer:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Game Design
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence