AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Audio Designer
Lead Audio Designer/Composer
Zynga is looking for a Lead Audio Designer/Composer, to join our fast growing Slots studio in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India! The full time, in-house position will report to .
The Ideal Candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in professional Game Audio situations with successful shipped products. First priority is extremely strong orchestral composition and arranging. Experience with creating and managing soundtrack specifications, working with game designers and outside sound contractors, is also extremely important. Slots experience a BIG plus but not an absolute requirement. Preference would be given to a composer/sound-designer who is also an experienced performing musician, who could bring a high level of virtuosity and speed/skill to the activity of creating game audio.
• Interface with game designers to create soundtrack specifications
• Write music — the usual (in any style, by tomorrow; preference for strong Western Orchestral / “Hollywood” film-style experience)
• Create and curate sound effects
• Collaborate with game designers and other creatives to produce voiceover scripts (another plus: voice acting experience)
• Edit/sweeten voiceover and other found audio
• Interface with outside sound vendors to provide assets in pipeline for all SKUs Zynga-Bengaluru has brought / will bring online
• Interface with tech artists & programmers to see soundtracks implemented according to spec.
• Take hands-on direction from SKU Exec-Producer/Leads (plus whichever Product Managers or producers they designate).
• Be responsible for and “”own”” the details of delivering all sound and soundtrack work for the studio. (The Slots/Match Audio Director will continue to provide high level direction, management support & QA)
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Bangalore, India
Careers Type: Full-Time