AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Artist
At NaturalMotion, you will play a key part in building innovative games that wow tens of millions of players around the World!
In 2018 & 2019, we were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz. Just two of the reasons to join the NaturalMotion success story.
We’re seeking a Lead Artist to run and deliver in areas of Art content across the CSR franchise. Primarily based out of our Birmingham studio you will also work closely with artists across different locations.
As a member of the studio’s art leadership team – you will work to define and execute the delivery of content across CSR titles.
We need an experienced people manager of direct and indirect reports, to empower our exciting team. You will have a fluid and elegant understanding of a wide range of leadership, management, communication, and production practices, optimizing engagement, efficiency, and quality in your peers and team, whilst instilling it with the culture and values of NaturalMotion.
Being a strategic role, we require someone who will be able to define effective processes for the future of art creation and translate those into achievable working plans.
Key roles & responsibilities
- You will lead all aspects of delivery on assets for the game that ties into the Visual Direction of the project. Ensuring work meets the quality standards at every stage of development from pre-dev to live-ops.
- Working closely with the Concept Art Director to ensure the Art Direction and asset delivery is of industry-leading quality.
- Alongside the Senior Art Director, the Lead Artist is responsible for the team morale, effective oversight of team training and resourcing needs, and providing direct mentoring and development to ‘level-up’ artists.
- You will assist in driving art communication for this project. Presenting with confidence, gravitas within the team and organization.
- Effectively adhere to the art vision goals and visual rules for the project making sure all work meets these requirements.
- Promote Art culture and relevance across the Art team.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time