AVAILABLE POSITIONS LCM Specialist
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of CRM activities, focused on email, push notification, and other CRM channels in support of company and business unit objectives for our new game. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, copy, art and reporting. This position requires a collaborative professional who is highly executional and creative who can work in a fast-paced environment of operating live games.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate creation of briefs, copy, art, text/HTML templates, target segmentation, tests, etc.
- Generate weekly, monthly campaign performance reports, identify drivers, and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.).
- Flawlessly execute tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value.
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve efficiency of role.
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices and foster accountability.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing roles (B2C only)
- Hands on experience with HTML, SQL, and Content Management Systems like Braze/Leanplum/Moengage
- Must have experience in warming up new IPs and monitoring domain reputation
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind, appropriately focused on customer and business critical metrics
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high-quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Versatile, flexible and trainable
- Able to effectively balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication, copywriting, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Requisition ID: P210042
Select Your Country of Residence