AVAILABLE POSITIONS LCM Specialist
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of CRM activities, focused on email, push notification, and other CRM channels in support of company and business unit objectives for our new game. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, copy, art and reporting. This position requires a collaborative professional who is highly executional and creative who can work in a fast-paced environment of operating live games.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate creation of briefs, copy, art, text/HTML templates, target segmentation, tests, etc.
- Generate weekly, monthly campaign performance reports, identify drivers, and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.).
- Flawlessly execute tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value.
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve efficiency of role.
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices and foster accountability.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing roles (B2C only)
- Hands on experience with HTML, SQL, and Content Management Systems like Braze/Leanplum/Moengage
- Must have experience in warming up new IPs and monitoring domain reputation
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind, appropriately focused on customer and business critical metrics
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high-quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Versatile, flexible and trainable
- Able to effectively balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication, copywriting, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Requisition ID: P210043
Select Your Country of Residence