AVAILABLE POSITIONS Jr. Artist – Blockchain Gaming
Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality and enduring blockchain games they can trust. If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Zynga is looking for a Jr. Artist to join the ZBC organization and support the Visual Direction across our portfolio! This art role includes many touchpoints (UI, 2D, 3D, etc.) to support the game’s Creative Direction at all stages of development from pre-dev to live-ops.
- Work closely with Art and Creative Direction to align with needs from a multi-disciplinary lens.
- Adaptive to visual style needs to best build art that reflects IP.
- Great teammate that has experience in the gaming and art space.
- Self-starter and adaptive to many workflows.
- Loves to sketch and draw, while working with rapid turnaround times.
- Communicative and flexible to team needs and dynamics.
- Organized and proactive in making and maintaining art repo structure and naming conventions.
- High caliber and integrity of art quality that fits within the style target.
- Brings a Graphic Design lens into UI and 2D production art creation.
- Enjoys working within 2D and 3D to contribute widely across creative and gameplay needs.
- Implements all art content direct to engine and ensures consistency of visual quality.
- Keeps informed of innovative ways and technologies in the industry and communicates opportunities to foster the look and feel.
- Creation of art assets and assessment of outstanding art needs to ensure timely project results.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knows 3D software such as 3dsMax, Maya, etc.
- Understanding of W2 and W3, NFT, and Blockchain
- Core Adobe Creative Suite skills, including the Adobe Substance 3D Collection
- Drawing proficiency
Comfortable with 2D and 3D art task swapping, including but not limited to:
- All applicants must provide a portfolio of work upon application to be considered
- 2D Art
- 3D Art
- Graphic Design
- Vector Art
- Engine implementation
- Solid understanding of the principles of art
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212090
Select Your Country of Residence