AVAILABLE POSITIONS IT Support Technician – 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Zynga is looking for an exceptional on-site IT Support Technician to work in our world-class IT support team based at our NaturalMotion Studio, London (UK) for a 3 month fixed term contract. As an IT Support Technician, you will play an integral part of supporting, building relationships and improving the future of Zynga corporate desktop support services across multiple studios. You can work on your own initiative as needed as well as working under supervision and equally well with your local, regional and global team in a geographically dispersed environment where collaboration is second nature to you.
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the Associate IT Support Technician will work across multiple support platforms, systems, and software in a Global IT organization. They will be required to assist with the support activities plus contribute to project related work. The ideal candidate will build and maintain strategic partnerships with the Global Senior IT Support Technicians, business leaders and our studios to support Incidents, requests, and projects.
If you’re a strong, dynamic, IT Support Technician with a proven track record and a passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
- Managing JML (Joiners, Movers, and Leavers), individually and/or with the wider IT Support team across EMEA. Providing IT Onboarding orientations for New Hires. Working tightly with local Work Place Experience teams and People OPs to fulfill JML successfully.
- Solves, maintains, and monitors internal hardware, software, printers, and scanners. Provides support to remote workers and vendors alike.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking ownership of issues, communicating status information appropriately and providing resolutions within the agreed service levels and timely escalation to management and other support teams as necessary.
- Assist in the installation, implementation, upgrades of internal IT Systems and software as and when needed.
- Proactively monitor the support queues to ensure BAU activity (Incidents and Requests) are fulfilled within defined target SLA as well as raising orders for hardware and software requests.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support at desk side, via phone, email, chat, or remote tools as required.
- Maintain and support all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, Wikis, and supplies in accordance with the defined standards. Contribute to IT projects in line with defined standards.
- Deliver training / education of new tools & services for end-users. Create and help maintain documentation including inventory, configuration, procedures as they relate to the IT Support environment.
- Collaborate with IT Teams across Networking, Engineering, and Applications to fulfill IT Support successfully. Collaborate with the cybersecurity team to assist with critical cybersecurity incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar level education in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in an IT Support Technician role, preferably as part of a team in a Global Organization.
- Experience with supporting both Mac and Windows PC hardware and MacOS, iOS, Android and Windows Operating Systems, imaging PCs and software installations and configuration.
- Experience with using and providing support in an Active Directory, SCCM, JAMF, Apple Business Manager, Microsoft 365, G-Suite, Intune MDM environment.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to communicate effortlessly and effectively, both in writing and verbally, with all levels of the organization.
- High attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to work effectively within a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Able to document solutions and create knowledge articles.
- Sound technical troubleshooting, problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Experience with participating and contributing to technical projects.
- Flexiblity to work at other Zynga studios in the UK if required, to help with cover and projects.
Technically Proficient in:
- Apple Macs and Windows Devices: hardware and operating systems
- Productivity, Email, and Collaboration Platforms: Exchange Online, Office 365, G-Suite Slack, Jira, Zoom
- IAM, SSO & MFA: Okta, Duo support
- Desktop Networking
- Core Windows Services: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- JamfCloud, Intune MDM, SCCM
- JIRA Service Desk including ticketing and issue tracking
- Microsoft and Apple desktop OS certifications
- ITIL and project management experience
- ServiceNow Experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday prorated
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Onsite
Requisition Id: P212471
Select Your Country of Residence