AVAILABLE POSITIONS IT Software & Tools Engineer
Zynga is looking for an IT Systems Engineer to support a range of technologies including but not limited to Python, PowerShell, automating workflows, Active Directory, Linux scripting, databases, Okta, JAMF, Google Workspaces, system integrations, and Azure. The candidate should display a strong technical background with a high interest in learning and mastering new tech.
- Independently take on operational and project work while setting clear expectations on delivery.
- Identify areas of improvement for existing systems, make recommendations for improvements, and implement the needed changes.
- Develop, maintain, and update system documentation to enable efficient operations and continuity.
- Provide support and expertise on various systems and integrations.
- Maintain and develop automation scripts for user provisioning.
- Maintain and develop software provisioning tools.
- Develop necessary dashboards for CIO organization needs using different application APIs.
- Engineer lifecycle management tools for user identities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience with Powershell, Python (or similar), automating workflows, and integrating systems.
- 3+ years experience with Active Directory and/or Azure AD and User Identity Life Cycle Management.
- 3+ years experience in web development, Linux scripting, supporting databases (MySQL or simlar), AWS, Google Workspaces, Okta, Intune, and configuration management.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, VMWare, Slack, and Java.
- 3+ years experience with API integrations.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US Employees)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canadian Employees)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US Employees)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position. #LI-LM1
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite
Requisition ID: P210546
Select Your Country of Residence