AVAILABLE POSITIONS IT Director, EMEA
Natural Motion/Zynga is looking for an outstanding Director to lead our world class IT (Information Technology) team based in our London office. The IT Director will play a meaningful role in developing IT strategy, driving operational excellence and improving the potential of Zynga’s systems, services and teams. The ideal candidate will build and maintain strategic partnerships with business leaders, possess a good sense of ownership, deep knowledge of a variety of technologies, and broad problem solving experience. This position works with the Zynga Director of IT and provides an outstanding opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success during an exciting time in the company’s history. If you’re a strong leader with a proven track record and a passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with key decision makers and business owners to align requirements and needs with IT initiatives.
- Define and implement the IT vision and strategy and stay ahead of the technology curve.
- Lead and mentor multiple technical support/operational teams spanning over 17 locations across Americas/EMEA/APAC.
- Get results with clearly defined priorities, effective prioritisation, roadmaps, project plans and execution frameworks.
- Coordinate the annual IT budget and balance business requirements with cost savings.
- Handle the IT hardware and software asset lifecycle. Upgrade systems, invest in new technologies and gauge supply/demand to maintain operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with Zynga’s information security team to implement and operate critical cybersecurity solutions.
- Drive operational excellence within the IT organisation. Develop and implement standards, policies and processes for: on call support, change/incident management, service delivery, system architecture, security, disaster recovery and purchasing.
- 5-10% Travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 10+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 5+ years in an IT leadership role.
- Deep knowledge of IT and computer systems including significant experience leading enterprise technology at scale.
- Good interpersonal, listening, verbal/written communication skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills that lead to mutually useful outcomes.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead technical teams.
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- ITIL certified.
- PMP or Agile project management experience.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence