AVAILABLE POSITIONS Intern/Co-op Project Management (Producer)- Summer 2019
You will learn about state of the art data analytics and data science methodologies and engineering principles to optimize user experience. Work closely with our Product Team to learn about industry leading products to enhance user experience and user tracking. Hands on experience working with mature agile teams that utilize agile ceremonies, velocity measurement, product management principles. You will understand methodologies to increase game enrollment and participation and gain hands on project management experience and learn to effectively manage teams and stakeholders on projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have some experience managing software project development through a complete development cycle.
- Have some experience in Agile development processes and leading a team to excel with this methodology. Experience as a Scrum Master and running Scrum Ceremonies a plus.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence/Wiki etc) or other similar tools
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
- Ability to be highly flexible to quickly changing business needs and new technologies
- Ability to communicate with engineering team members and with managers and stakeholders
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Students: New Grads & Interns
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Array