AVAILABLE POSITIONS Influencer Manager – Star Wars
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
As Influencer Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the Influencer marketing for the recently announced Star Wars Hunters. You will operate across the key prominent social media platforms looking at how we can drive awareness and consideration for the game in the build-up to launch.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and executing influencer led campaigns and initiatives
- Negotiating contracts with influencers and talent
- Managing the approval processes for influencer campaigns with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring campaign and activity alignment with wider Marketing campaigns and teams
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of campaigns to wider company
- To be an active participant in team/studio meetings giving key influencer insights when required
Required Skills & Experience
- Influencer/social media marketing experience, ideally within the games industry (in-house/agency)
- Excellent knowledge of the gaming influencer marketing landscape
- Experience in budget setting and managing influencer activities
- Contract negotiation experience with influencers
- Highly creative and able to spot novel opportunities for the game
- Up to date on the latest social media platforms and trends
- Data and analytics literacy
- An interest in video/mobile games and passion for the Star Wars brand
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Customer Service & VIP Management
Careers location: London, UK
Requisition ID: P210026
Select Your Country of Residence