AVAILABLE POSITIONS Incident Response Analyst (Associate Security Analyst)
Zynga is currently seeking an Incident Response Analyst (Associate Security Analyst) to focus on today’s evolving cyber security threats. This individual will be responsible for conducting comprehensive incident response functions throughout Zynga’s information systems network and systems infrastructure, including real-time proactive security monitoring and reporting on various security systems such as SIEM, EDR, firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc. The candidate will possess strong technical skills and have current experience supporting the Information Security Operations Center (ISOC) function in the areas of detection, containment, eradication, and remediation operations.
- Provide timely detection, identification, and alerting of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
- Identify, investigate and resolve security issues and risks associated with security events using cybersecurity defense tools
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to appropriate internal teams for additional assistance.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve computer security incidents and vulnerability compliance.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis of malicious code and suspicious network traffic to identify functionality, intent and assist in the generation of custom detection / prevention measures
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps and recommendations in current programs and processes to remediate risks
- Work with security intelligence feeds from industry / peers to continuously identify new and improved indicators of compromise detection signatures for monitoring and detections technologies
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of documented incident response run-book procedures and techniques
Desired skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of common network and routing protocols and how they interact to provide network communications
- Strong ability to manage and report on multiple projects / incidents concurrently, prioritizing efforts, managing time effectively, and requiring minimal supervision in the execution
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to develop creative solutions and navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Awareness of best practices, information security risk management, and industry trends
- Proficient experience and thorough understanding of adversarial tactics, techniques, and response mitigation procedures
- Solid team player, collaborating well with others to solve problems in a team-focused dynamic
- Excellent written and communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience in social media, technology, and/or gaming industry
- Previous experience in an incident response professional services or CSIRT role desirable
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time