AVAILABLE POSITIONS HRIS Manager
Zynga is seeking an enthusiastic HRIS Manager to join the growing People Ops team in our Austin office. This person will manage the development, ongoing maintenance and technical support for the Workday System as well as handle various different global projects, partnerships and more. This HRIS Manager is the ultimate team player, can handle any task strategically and promptly, and is crucial to the smooth operation and growth at Zynga.
- Assist with the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of the Workday HR System, including but not limited to HCM, Benefits, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance Management, Absence Management, security and integrations.
- Serve as Workday SME to support and understand new functionality and features.
- Oversee self-service modules, solicit feedback, propose and implement enhancements to increase efficiencies.
- Oversee day-to-day system operation including transactional, security and internal/external integration issues.
- Lead global projects using project management tools and approach to ensure stakeholders are updated regularly and on time delivery of project scope within budget.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to document requirements, assess downstream impacts, configure and test new functionality or enhancements.
- Partner with L&D / HRBPs to create Workday training curriculum for managers and employees.
- Manage Workday weekly and semi-annual release updates to ensure proper configuration and testing of new functionality.
- Executive against global SLA standard for supporting HR Operations teams and end user support.
- Assist with the development of custom reports and dashboards to identify trends and assist with decision making.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years knowledge of HR programs and processes and delivering HR technology solutions in a Global environment.
- 5+ years functional and systems administration experience in Workday with multiple modules, security and integration systems.
- Strong partner with demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Team player with excellent organization, prioritization, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a fast paced organization with multiple competing projects.
- MS Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time