AVAILABLE POSITIONS HR Coordinator
Zynga is looking for a rock star Human Resources Coordinator to join their growing HR Operations team. If you are results driven, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people – please read on! We are committed to developing high quality casual and multi-player games!
• Acts as point person for HR Operations with Workday ensuring new hires have completed their onboarding paperwork
• Liaison between HR Operations, Recruiting and IT when necessary for onboarding
• Completes I9 Verifications for all US new hires
• On-Site POC for New Hire Orientation in Coordination with L&D
• POC for SMHQ Site tours for new hires & People Ops Events
• Manages Verifications of Employment inbox
• Run Weekly Workday Reports to ensure transactions are completed for global teams
• POC for Zynga’s Global Employee Recognition Program “Snappy”
• Assist L&D Sr. Director when needed as part of cross function team support for onboarding
• Handles new hire swag when needed
• Schedules monthly team meetings for HR Operations
• And other duties as assigned
You will need:
• To be able to go onsite to our San Mateo Headquarters. This role is connected/hybrid.
• 2-3 years of prior experience in Human Resources utilizing Workday
• 1-2 year of experience validating I9 eligibility documents
• Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Proven time management and organizational skills.
• Extremely high attention to detail.
• Able to always handle confidential information with discretion.
• Exceptional skills with MS Office including Excel
• Capacity to articulate thoughts/ideas in a fluid and concise manner in both written and verbal communication
• Experience supporting onboarding and/or recognition programs a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence