AVAILABLE POSITIONS HR Business Partner
NaturalMotion is part of Zynga and proud to be part of TakeTwo Interactive’s family of game studios in the UK. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Following our recent growth in the UK People Operations team, we are now looking for a hands on Senior / HR Business Partner to coach and advise leaders and employees working on one of our key new games, Star Wars: Hunters™
Our culture embodies the dynamics of a start up, focusing on creativity and fun. The right candidate for this role will embrace our culture and not be afraid to be a hands on Business Partner with the team to cover a broad set of HR work to help drive the people goals for a high performing team.
- Build a thorough understanding of the team and overall business operations, as well as HR strategies and initiatives, to develop people plans that support the overall business goals.
- Work with our People Ops team in NaturalMotion, Zynga and Take-Two to own, develop and drive people plans across the employee lifecycle to meet changing business needs, supporting the achievement of our overall business objectives.
- Partner with creative and technical teams on HR strategies and initiatives to enhance performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Drive consistent talent routines within your business areas to maintain talent health and accelerate development
- Partner with local and global HRBPs on strategic projects and programs
- Work with Zynga and TakeTwo teams to effectively deliver HR initiatives within your business areas including Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Social and community projects and ERG’s.
- Proactively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs.
- Resolve and anticipate complex issues that impact multiple teams across related HR areas, employee relations or other employee issues.
- Deep experience of partnering with dynamic and creative teams and business leaders, able to demonstrate results though people projects.
- Able to own and drive HR work, translating global initiatives into local projects
- Operated in a matrixed, fast-paced, global and rapidly-changing business environment; public company experience preferred.
- A strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Great communication skills. An excellent connector who collaborates and always keeps the broader team in mind.
- Demonstrates resiliency by celebrating wins while learning from mistakes.
- Ability to assess the needs of a team and provide relevant solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Strong client partner with business acumen.
What we offer you:
- Take-Two Interactive Stock RSUs
- Zynga Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with the amazingly hard working people at Zynga
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P211978
Select Your Country of Residence