AVAILABLE POSITIONS Graphic Designer – Contract
As a Graphic Designer on Zynga’s UA Creative team, you will be expected to execute display advertising concepts as well as prepare display ad concepts for conversion to motion/video executions, all for use on social advertising platforms and partner networks.
This role will also be responsible for executing storefront assets – icons, screenshots, preview videos, featuring graphics – that will appear on the iOS and Google Play storefronts for all of our titles. We are a performance marketing creative team, so this position will have a role in crafting a high volume of creatively diverse executions, ideally in a self-sufficient manner.
- Ability to execute a static ad, and resize for all partners (~50 sizes) within 2 days.
- Ability to convert static ideas to a motion/video analogue
- Ability to create screenshots ad promotional graphics for display on the storefronts
- Efficient and swift execution of all creative executions
- Highly self-sufficient to take ownership of the work assigned.
- An eye for detailing with a “Zero Error” attitude.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience as a Graphic designer, Motion Graphic Designer,
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects and other Adobe Package is a big added advantage.
- Must be able to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around.
- Detailed understanding of consumer-facing Ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Detailed understanding of (or at least a sincere desire to learn) the intricacies of and differences between the iOS and Google Play storefronts.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills and with a team-first attitude
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Array