AVAILABLE POSITIONS General Manager – CSR2
At NaturalMotion, you will play a key part in building innovative games that wow tens of millions of players around The World. In 2018, we were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz. Just two of the reasons to join the NaturalMotion success story.
Our Racing Studio – responsible for the CSR Racing franchise – is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. The team loves welcoming credible talent full of Professional Pride; Ambition; and Humility, who want to do the best work of their career.
We are currently looking for a General Manager to join the team, to own the CSR2 Live Operation & Feature Delivery Pipeline.
You will have a balance of proven team leadership skills; live operations experience; and ideally free to play product knowledge
You will deliver results whilst caring for the needs of your team. You will motivate and guide others to excellence, acting as a role model for organisational, technical, and creative skills, whilst showing others ‘what good looks like’.
As General Manager, you will be a member of the NaturalMotion Racing Leadership Team.
You will be instrumental in:
- Driving the Commercial Success of your Game. Able to navigate a free-to-play business model, you will be confident and fluent in discussing all elements of your business with NM Leadership, Zynga Executives, your team and your peers, including User Acquisition, Monetisation, Retention, Platform Opportunities, Technology Innovations, and Brand/Licensing Opportunities.
- Leading your Team. With direct and indirect reports, you will have a fluid and elegant understanding of a wide range of leadership, management, communication, and production practices, optimising engagement, productivity, and quality in your team, whilst instilling it with the culture and values of NaturalMotion.
- Defining Tactics. Ensuring your title remains competitive in the market, working with your team to deliver agreed business outcomes.
- Predictable Delivery. Ensuring technology, features, and updates for the game, translate agreed strategies into effective and achievable tactics.
- Running a Quality Live Service at all Times. Adhering to our Player Charter, you will balance the needs of the business and consumer as you work on features and bold beats further into the roadmap.
You will be responsible for ensuring clear communication upwards to the NaturalMotion Exec and outwards to the rest of the business.
- Business Management: Ability to own and direct a free-to-play business, understanding the key drivers of the free-to-play model and how the live game and features can positively affect player behaviours and sentiment and drive business outcomes.
- Leadership Excellence: Ability to lead a cross-disciplinary game teams, with outstanding leadership, communication, motivation and management skills.
- Global Gaming Outlook: Strong familiarity with iOS and Android, and new technologies, trends and gaming strategies. Deep understanding how you might translate this into meaningful strategies.
- Develop Tactics: Ability to break a strategy into a tactical plan for execution, and deliver against that.
- Communication: An elegant, straightforward and confident communicator
- Gaming Passion: Real passion for gaming, especially mobile.
- Travel: Flexibility to travel globally as required.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time