AVAILABLE POSITIONS Game Designer
Zynga is looking for a Game Designer who can help drive the creation of new features on some of Zynga’s top games. The Game Designer will add experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process.
- You Own, drive, and communicate the vision for major design initiatives
- Work closely with product managers, producers, engineers, and artists to design and prototype new gameplay and systems.
- Build and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and more efficient for the team.
- Be the advocate of good design practices across the studio.
- Deep understanding of games and what makes them fun, both as gamer and a professional.
- Experience in leading a team of designers.
- 4+ years of professional game development experience as a game designer, experience with system game design.
- Widely played, especially with online and mobile games, with the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, we further value candidates with graduate degrees and/or top tier university pedigree.
What We Offer You:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Game Design
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212057
Select Your Country of Residence