AVAILABLE POSITIONS Game Artist
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work directly with producers and programmers in the creation and implementation of the game UI
- Develop player-facing backgrounds, characters, game objects, and UI elements for our games from concept through to completion
- Explore, iterate on, and design how motion is used to enhance usability and deliver an amazing player experience
- Provide feedback on in-development layouts and visuals
- Understand mobile optimization and requirements
- Animate motion graphics to improve the player experience
What you need?
- University Degree in related fields
- 3+ years of experience in shipping multiple apps or especially games with a proven workflow
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Design Tools
- Animation experience in Spine and Unity is a plus
- Be comfortable working in a variety of visual styles while sometimes proposing new styles when needed
**Please make sure that you upload your portfolio!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Careers Type: Full-Time