AVAILABLE POSITIONS Game Artist
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you're energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work directly with producers and programmers in the creation and implementation of the game UI
- Develop player-facing backgrounds, characters, game objects, and UI elements for our games from concept through to completion
- Explore, iterate on, and design how motion is used to enhance usability and deliver an amazing player experience
- Provide feedback on in-development layouts and visuals
- Understand mobile optimization and requirements
- Animate motion graphics to improve the player experience
What you need?
- University Degree in related fields
- 3+ years of experience in shipping multiple apps or especially games with a proven workflow
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Design Tools
- Animation experience in Spine and Unity is a plus
- Be comfortable working in a variety of visual styles while sometimes proposing new styles when needed
- Please make sure that you upload your portfolio!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence