AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director, Product – Cross Platform and Growth (Racing)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our Racing Studio – responsible for the CSR Racing franchise and the #1 Racing Game on Mobile CSR2 – is one of the most ambitious, successful, and creatively inclusive studios in the UK. Based across three locations – London, Birmingham and Bangalore – the team loves welcoming diverse, humble, straightforward and ambitious talent, aspiring for award-winning excellence. People who want to find a place where they will be supported and encouraged to do the best work of their career.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Product to join the team and help craft audience growth strategy for Zynga’s next blockbuster games. You will use a combination of excellent understanding of the racing market, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and identify audience growth opportunities across Racing titles at NaturalMotion. You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective whilst thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner closely with the Marketing/Publishing and User acquisition team on GTM plan and help formulate audience growth strategy for racing.
- Outline Product positioning for Racing titles with relevant customization in commercial strategy required as per Geo considerations.
- Build a systematic approach to audience growth through a combination of in-depth understanding of competitive landscape, right content positioning, and maximising revenue per install.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary leadership team across Licensing, Product Marketing, Publishing, User acquisition, Product Management, Design & Analytics) to inform product roadmap as per evolving audience mix through the product life cycle.
- Drive market competitive research, enabling creative innovation through relevant strategic feedback into GTM approach for new games and bold beat feature content.
- Effectively champion audience strategy with all partner teams and game teams while helping monitor audience health and inflow across games.
- Help maximize our audience reach across relevant global markets.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of meaningful dashboards and reports.
- Be a player champion!
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven and demonstrable strategic leadership experience in free-to-play game development teams and live-game growth, defining product positioning for diverse markets and working with Marketing/Publishing and user acquisition teams to drive GTM strategy.
- Previous experience with new game development from concept stage through to worldwide launch.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to both executives and game teams.
- Experienced at articulating product growth vision, driving team-wide and studio-wide alignment and evangelising the relevant strategy to key stakeholders.
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, data interpretation skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends.
- Passion for mid-core racing and RPG genres.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, UK
Requisition ID: P209174
Select Your Country of Residence