AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director of Product, Words with Friends
Zynga is looking for a Director of Product who can help manage and direct the performance on one of Zynga’s top games! The Director of Product will lead the full lifecycle and financial performance of Words With Friends.
- Drive the analytical frameworks to determine full feature roadmap for Words With Friends
- Provide leadership to the San Francisco studio
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Lead the career management and mentorship of the Words With Friends Management and Analytics team.
- 10+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional people leadership skills
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree preferred
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time