AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director of Product
Join us in our mission to connect the world through games and to delight consumers with exhilarating social gaming experiences! Zynga is looking for an experienced Director of Product who can own projects, drive results and directly impact business performance of large-scale games. As Director of Product, you will be responsible for the product vision, roadmap, and owner of product outcomes for the team.
- Responsible for overall vision and strategy.
- Primary stakeholder of end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Coordinate game and partner team relationships. Influence partner team strategy based on deep experience.
- Create new methodologies for the company by using technology, platform, or channels to drive business value in new ways.
- Lead execution of large scale projects with interdisciplinary complexity. Work closely with production to improve processes.
- Ensure team’s product decisions are based on strong analysis. Define analytics standards in partnership with analytics manager.
- Inform and validate roadmap/product direction through proactive customer engagement methods and Consumer Insights partnership.
- Assume ownership of outcomes for the entire product team. Consistently identify product risks and develop mitigation strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is helpful but not required.
- Previously launched or operated a midcore game. Bonus if it was an RPG.
- Ability to simultaneously handle complex design challenges across multiple projects / feature areas.
- Capable of managing expectations and presenting effectively to the team and senior executives.
- Strong manager who ensures reports are receiving mentorship, training, and feedback.
- Experienced in facilitating effective cross-functional group communications. Able to adjust communication style as required.
- Passion for games and crafting fun, compelling and exciting user experiences.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $150,000 and $265,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_Z-P212600
Select Your Country of Residence