AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director of Product (Mobile Games)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are looking for a Director of Product to work across our EMEA studios and on special projects in our Central Product Management (CPM) group. You will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of several games.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide data-backed and actionable recommendations to studios to improve SKU product management.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- A willingness to travel.
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in product management of mobile games (direct experience in a game/mobile studio preferred)
- Exceptional data analysis skills. Ability to dive deep into metrics, analyse AB test results, and collaborate with product experts across genres on game performance.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Able to lead, motivate, and develop teams who do not directly report to you
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling user experiences
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, UK
Requisition ID: P208911
Select Your Country of Residence