AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director of Product -Echtra
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Product to join the team and help craft Echtra’s next exciting cross-platform ARPG game. You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to build and evolve immersive experiences to keep players engaged. You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise the bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective.
We are a small game studio in San Francisco with a team of veteran game developers. At Echtra, we value diversity and support work-life balance. We have great benefits, an open vacation policy, and flexible schedules.
- As part of the leadership team, define and drive the game’s business strategy to help build a robust product roadmap for development and post-launch live operations.
- Lead and manage a team of Product Managers, supporting their career development, and imporving their impact through coaching and process improvements
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to provide Product input on features to positively inflect metrics.
- Drive user and competitive research to ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis and an understanding of the market.
- Effectively advocate for product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones, and partner with other parts of the organization including Central Analytics, Consumer Insights, and Product Marketing.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data-driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of meaningful dashboards and reports.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in depth analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts business metrics.
- Be the voice of the players!
- Extensive Product Management experience in free-to-play game development with a proven track record in managing live operations, balancing in-game economies, and leading PM teams
- Background in AAA cross platform titles
- Previous experience with new game development from concept stage through to worldwide launch
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Experienced at articulating product vision, driving team-wide and studio-wide alignment, and evangelizing the vision to key stakeholders
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of ARPG mid-core and hardcore genres and other FTP titles in these categories
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**Remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Select Your Country of Residence