AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director of Product, Central Product Management
Zynga is looking for a Director of Product who can help manage and direct the performance on one of Zynga’s top games! The Director of Product will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of one or more games.
Zynga Central Product Management is looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our team. Our group is involved in all product management areas for the company from live operations to new IP in addition to serving as consultative partners globally to all our game teams with respect to feature roadmaps and strategic initiatives. We are uniquely organized to interface with every functional area of the company and in terms of scope of participation and diversity of strategic influence, we offer a very special opportunity.
- Lead SKU product management.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time