AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director of Product
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a Director of Product to work across our EMEA studios and on special projects in our Central Product Management (CPM) group. You will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of several games.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide data-backed and actionable recommendations to studios to improve SKU product management.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- A willingness to travel.
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in product management within game development (an understanding of mobile gaming is preferred)
- Able to lead, motivate, and develop a team – including those who do not directly report to you
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time