AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director, Internal Communications and Employer Brand
At Zynga, we connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. We innovate for our players through in-game experiences, for employees through our culture and for our communities through engagement, investment and service. We take pride in making games that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
Zynga is looking for a Director of Internal Communications and Employer Brand who will help us articulate, share and promote our culture, mission, values and work environment to our global employees and prospective candidates.
This role is both strategic and tactical. Driven by the vision of the company, this role has the opportunity to create and cultivate our reputation as an employer of choice among our candidates, team members and external audiences. This role partners cross-functionally with People Ops, Communications, Employee Resource Groups, Recruiting and Creative teams to create strategy and content that help us meet our employer branding and People Ops goals.
- Be responsible for creating and managing a global internal communications strategy including evaluating existing vehicles, building the internal comms roadmap, executing & measuring impact.
- Keep employees advised with consistent, timely communications that drive meaningful connection between employee activities, business goals and company strategy.
- Establish and maintain a strategy to ensure employees are heard, using insights to help shape our future comms and employee experience, building higher engagement.
- Create communications for People Ops new initiatives and existing programs that drive measurable engagement with our employees and align to broader employee value proposition.
- Partner with VP, Communications and the Comms team to ensure alignment on internal communications roadmap, key messages and executive communications.
- Stay abreast of external factors and news cycles that impact our employees, and participate in recommending programs, communications and responses to address.
- Use data and insights, in collaboration with Recruiting & Comms, to define the Zynga studios employer value proposition and ensure alignment across major social channels (Career Page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc) and key internal touchpoints (onboarding, internal communications, surveys, etc.).
- Define target audience and develop branded campaigns and messaging that promote Zynga as an employer of choice.
- Create engaging content driving our EVP on various social channels to communicate our culture and drive awareness across our geographies and demographics.
- Collaborate with Recruiting, Corporate Communications, Events team and employee resource groups to support events with branded communications and collateral.
- Facilitate and become a great partner with external contractors or agencies as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in corporate communications and branding, (preferred if within a fast moving global tech company)
- Exceptional storytelling, written and oral presentation, editing/proofreading, layout/design and data visualization skills
- Experience developing concise and compelling communications that support business strategy to a diverse audience and multiple partners
- Experience in tracking and evaluating metrics associated with communications, recruiting and marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Demonstrated strength in cross-functional collaboration, ability to manage and influence multiple partners, and flexibility moving efficiently between strategy and execution
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in a global organization with insight and sensitivity to cultural nuances
- Ability to spot and embrace new communications and branding trends to apply at Zynga
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint, and Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and other design software
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with the amazingly hard working people at Zynga
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Remote, US
Requisition ID: P209826
Select Your Country of Residence