AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director, HR Technology
Zynga is seeking a HR Technology leader who has successfully led the development of HR technology strategies, objectives and roadmaps along with HR Reporting and Processes Improvements in a high growth, fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of HR systems with the goal of leveraging technology to streamline processes and improve overall employee experiences.
As the Director of HR Technology for Zynga, a strategic approach and hands-on attitude is critical, with a focus on innovation, efficiency, simplicity and ease of use for managers, employees, and candidates.
- Own and evolve technology roadmap that delivers on improved employee experiences, self-service & operating processes at scale
- Lead the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and support of HR Technologies such as: Workday, Adaptive Insights, Docebo, Tableau, Culture Amp etc.
- Serve as Workday subject matter expert to identify and support new functionality and features, including roll out of Onboarding globally and M&A Integrations.
- Complete Greenhouse implementation in partnership with Talent Acquisition leadership and other key stakeholders
- Build insights platform to deliver meaningful reporting, metrics, and predictive data to inform workforce, workplace and operations
- Collaborate with business leaders and teams across Zynga; establish intake process and forum to build current and future system enhancements and requirements
- Evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies to meet changing business needs and improve our employee experience
- Partner with People Operations, CIO, Finance and Legal teams to ensure technology, process and systems requirements are met and there is alignment on future improvement strategies, meeting business needs
- Deliver on our Data as a Service strategy; establish personas and refine approach to gaining and providing strategic insights to people operations teams and business partners. Define business metrics and lead design of information sharing.
- Guide company on data privacy projects and represent HR technologies in companywide initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years knowledge of HR programs and processes and delivering HR technology solutions in a global environment.
- Proven understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance, and IT business processes and how they impact HR systems.
- Great teammate with excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills to meet team goals in a dynamic organization with multiple complex projects.
- An inspirational leader that people want to work for; attracts and retains high performers and helps develop others to reach their full potential
- Critical thinker with ability to develop a long-range vision and multi-year systems roadmap and innovative solutions.
- Positive, can-do attitude, exhibiting openness and a solution-oriented approach to resolve challenges with effective change management skills
- Significant project management experience related to implementations of new programs
- Proven ability to translate business needs and requirements to actionable information usable in system configuration.
- Strong problem-solving, planning, and execution skills, including a desire to roll up sleeves to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Data driven, highly analytical with excellent communication and presentation skills
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time