AVAILABLE POSITIONS Director, HR Business Partner
Zynga is looking for an exceptional Director, HR Partner with awareness, purpose and conviction. You will enable Zynga’s success by acting as a strategic partner, coach and advocate for employees and will be the “go-to” HR leader and doer for assigned executives and teams in both Studio and Partner Groups.
A doer who breaks down barriers to get to yes, you continuously think about our players, employees and shareholders, taking accountability for driving results. You’ll impact business performance by enabling your partner teams to realize their goals.
Inspires and Develops Talent. Understands that every employee has a stake in Zynga’s success, and leads employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and within their teams.
Cultivates the Zynga Culture. Models our Zynga Mission and its principles in everything we do with dedication, courage and energy. You will have the opportunity to influence our environment and build a place where a diverse set of people feel a sense of belonging and connection to results.
- Develops and drives strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of company and team objectives.
- Builds strategic talent plans which create management and leadership capability.
- Applies a deep understanding of client functional work and business operations in order to balance HR and business priorities while executing initiatives.
- Advises leaders and teams to improve team performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Engages and influences senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the organization.
- Works with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business.
- Proposes and gains support for programs that help Zynga achieve business goals.
- Partners closely with HR Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development, HRIS, Operations and Recruiting to both execute day-to-day transactions and drive continuous improvement.
- 7-10+ years, working with executives and their teams to deliver results
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Resources or related fields
- Experience in a public matrixed, dynamic, global and rapidly-changing business environment
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Experience in leadership development, OD, change management, compensation, recruiting and development, and employee relations
- Ability to collaborate to get things done
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time