AVAILABLE POSITIONS Digital Sales Planner
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: Bay Area, CA, Los Angeles, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_110121
We are seeking a passionate and driven Sales Planner to join our dynamic team at a leading gaming mobile app publisher. As the Sales Planner, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by partnering with the sales and sales marketing teams to develop and deliver exceptional sales pitches, media plans, and ad/tech specifications. Your creative thinking, attention to detail, and in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry will be essential in crafting compelling proposals and ensuring the success of our advertising campaigns.
Join us in shaping the future of mobile gaming advertising and make an impact on a global scale. If you are excited about the prospect of driving revenue growth through innovative advertising solutions, we want to hear from you!
- Partner with AE’s on strategy and response to RFP's, ensuring that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for all responses
- Set up internal brainstorm meetings
- Build media plans and decks
- Pulls avails in GAM for RFPs
- Filling out agency RFIs
- Set up internal KOC with AM once media plans moves to IO (post sales) to ensure flawless handoff and campaign launch
- Works with sales to enter opportunities into salesforce
- Be an expert on site content, new features and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possibleDif
- Act as point person with clients when Account Executives are not available
- Partner with sales and sales marketing teams to maintain consistency in sales pitches, decks, and proposals across different regions, ensuring a unified brand message.
- Develop a strong understanding of T2/Zynga games
- Stay informed about the latest trends, new products, and developments in the digital media landscape
- Continuously update your expertise in the gaming industry to stay ahead of competitors and provide innovative solutions to clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ experience planning digital campaigns, as well as digital planning tools (GAM, Prisma).
- Digitally savvy with working knowledge of analytics and customer management tools (e.g. Salesforce, Netsuite, MOAT, Nielsen, GAM)
- Ability to work with, prepare and build databases and spreadsheets, for the creation and modification of media plans and templates
- Ability to create visually appealing presentations in Powerpoint
- Proficient in G-Suite and MS Office and a nice to have: Photoshop experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Telemedicine, Virtual mental health, Emotional Support Services, EAP, and neurodiversity support programs
- Family building new parent & menopause support
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Back-up childcare
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence