AVAILABLE POSITIONS Desktop Support Technician
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at Gram Games studio in London, they are behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons!. We’ve recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. We’ll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
At Gram everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment and impact on the overall company strategy. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration and the sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
Zynga is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join our Gram London team. You will the point of contact for all IT tickets submitted within the studio, as well as supporting remote employees. Possessing a strong sense of ownership, the ability to collaborate with other team members, and broad problem-solving experience. This position reports to the Manager, IT Operations EMEA and provides a unique opportunity to contribute to Gram Games and Zynga’s success during an exciting time in the company’s history. If you’re a self-starter with a proven track record and a passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Point of contact for all IT tickets submitted via the Service Desk, walk ups and calls.
- Assist in employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Directly interact with users and stakeholders at every level of the business, from intern to CEO.
- Create, delete, de-provision, and maintain user, system, group, DL accounts and passwords in Active Directory.
- Provides experienced technical support of desktop computers, Mac OS computers, SSO, VM, Casper, Landesk, SCCM, Airwatch, Office365 applications.
- Assist customers with IT related issues in a Service Desk setting, troubleshooting issues and resolving where applicable remotely.
- Help with hardware troubleshooting on desktop computers, laptops, MACs, and mobile devices.
- Contribute towards IT knowledgebase and self-service guides.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Contribute to IT projects.
- Educate end users in IT best practices, self-service tools, and cybersecurity directives
Required Experience & Skills
- Technical support experience, including experience configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing printers, PC, Mac, and laptops (PC/Mac)
- Customer-focused with a “”service first”” mentality
- Excellent customer services skills; VIP and C-level support
- Desire to continue learning
- Excellent team player attitude
- Be a strong, dynamic character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Support role in an engineering environment
- A love for video games
One or more of the following certifications is desired:
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 7
- Enterprise Desktop Support technician on Windows 7
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Gram also have an awesome onsite chef serving Breakfast, Lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice).
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds.
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time