AVAILABLE POSITIONS Desktop Support Technician
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at BossAlien studio in Brighton, our mission is to bring AAA console visuals and deep compelling gameplay to mobile platforms. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
We are seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our dynamic EMEA IT Operations team, based from our Brighton office. You will be the main point of contact for IT tickets, possessing a strong sense of ownership, the ability to collaborate and mentor a global team, and broad problem solving experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify potential changes and system improvements and present these to the Systems Administrators to drive new innovation and process improvements.
- Assist in employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Directly interact with users and stakeholders at every level of the business, from intern to CEO.
- Write PowerShell scripts that perform system tasks and change configurations.
- Create, delete, de-provision, and maintain user, system, group, DL accounts and passwords in Active Directory.
- Provides experienced technical support of desktop computers, Mac OS computers, SSO, VM, Casper, Landesk, SCCM, Airwatch, Office365 applications.
- Assist customers with IT related issues in a Service Desk setting, troubleshooting issues and resolving where applicable remotely.
- Assist with hardware troubleshooting on desktop computers, laptops, MACs, and mobile devices.
- Educate end users in IT best practices, self-service tools, and cybersecurity directives
Required Experience & Skills
- Previous technical support experience
- Experience in configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing printers, PC, Mac, and laptops(PC/Mac)
- Support role in an engineering environment highly preferred
- Customer-focused, with a “service first” mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to continue learning
- Excellent team player attitude
- Be a strong, dynamic character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users, working in a constantly evolving environment
- One or more of the following certifications is desired:
- Certified Support Professional
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 7
- Enterprise Desktop Support technician on Windows 7
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance.
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job.
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers.
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture.
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere.
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday.
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave.
- Annual rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Monday studio lunch.
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time