AVAILABLE POSITIONS Desktop Support Technician
Zynga is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join our Zynga Bengaluru team. The Desktop Support Technician will the point of contact for all IT tickets submitted within their studio, as well as supporting remote employees. The ideal candidate will possess a solid sense of ownership, the ability to collaborate with other team members, and broad problem-solving experience. This position reports to the Manager, IT Operations EMEA and provides an outstanding opportunity to contribute to Gram Games and Zynga’s success during an exciting time in the company’s history. If you’re a self-starter with a proven track record and a passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
- Point of contact for all IT tickets submitted via the Service Desk, walk ups and calls.
- Assist in employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Directly interact with users and partners at every level of the business, from intern to CEO.
- Create, delete, de-provision, and maintain user, system, group, DL accounts and passwords in Active Directory.
- Provides experienced technical support of desktop computers, Mac OS computers, SSO, VM, JAMF, SCCM, Airwatch,and Office365 applications.
- Assist customers with IT related issues in a Service Desk setting, solving issues and resolving where applicable remotely.
- Assist with hardware troubleshooting on desktop computers, laptops, MACs, and mobile devices.
- Contribute towards IT knowledgebase and self-service guides.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Participate in IT projects.
- Educate end users in IT best practices, self-service tools, and cybersecurity directives
- Associates degree and 2-4 years of technical support (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 2-4 years experience configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing printers, PC, Mac, and laptops (PC/Mac)
- Support role in an engineering environment highly preferred
- Customer-focused with a “”service first”” attitude
- Excellent customer services skills; VIP and C-level support
- Desire to continue learning
- Excellent teammate attitude
- Be a strong, dynamic character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment
- A burning desire and love for video games!
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time