AVAILABLE POSITIONS DEI & Social Impact Operations Sr. Manager
At Zynga, we connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. We innovate for our players through in-game experiences, for employees through our culture and for our communities through engagement, investment and service. We take pride in making games that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
This pride and commitment extends to the hardworking teams that make Zynga an incredible company and the best place to build your career. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and this commitment gives our team members equal opportunity to thrive.
The diversity of Zynga’s employees is a critical asset. The collective sum of the individual difference, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and our achievements.
Reporting into the Chief DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) Officer, the DEI & Social Impact Operations Sr. Manager will be responsible for the oversight and performance of Zynga commitment to a $25 million dollar (US) Global DEI Social Impact Fund. This person must have extensive experience with Corporate Social Giving on a global scale, and have a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of a corporate industry.
- Develop a social impact operations model for Zynga, which includes identifying, prioritizing and managing various 3rd-party partnerships
- Create a focused assessment and evaluation strategy to review partnerships and to measure ROI
- Direct Zynga’s operational efforts to support signature nonprofit partnerships, strategic initiatives and business engagement
- Track the success of the program. Share updates and learnings on effective DEI and social impact strategies with broader business units and leadership boards to continue to improve processes and effectiveness
- Research programs, capabilities and processes of best-in-class competitors, vendors and industry experts to identify best practices that will improve efficiency, effectiveness, and impact. Defines and deliver projects to introduce and institute those best practices
- Spearhead special projects for company as directed by CDEIO, as needed by any other group/department/business unit
Other Job Duties
- Iterate and refine Zynga’s Corporate Social Responsibility goals as needed. Develop and implement projects and programs to achieve those goals
- With the CDEIO, co-represent Zynga’s Social Impact Responsibility on the internal Crisis Management Team. Advise on disaster response strategy and executes recommended actions
- Partner closely with Zynga’s Employee Resource Groups (ZERGs) to help influence and develop external partnership and programs related to the Social Impact Fund
- Help manage global budget and annual planning process
- 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Giving Programs
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, strategy consulting, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies
- Excellent knowledge and ability to synthesize data into meaningful presentations
- Ability to perform with complete autonomy
- Good time-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced lean environment
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for and experience in any of the following spaces; DEI, Talent
- Acquisition/Recruitment, HR and/or Talent Management
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience building out global programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
- Open to traveling for work as needed
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Toronto, Canada